Help wanted :)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lauren Conley Lauren Conley 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Lauren Conley Lauren Conley 

Research Opportunity

Hello! My name is Laura Richardson, and I am a speech-language pathologist in early intervention and a Ph.D. candidate at Penn State University in the department of Communication Sciences and Disorders. My advisor is Dr. Kathryn Drager. I am looking for parents of children aged 0-3 who are participating in early intervention for communication needs to participate in a research study investigating the experiences and perspectives of parents of children in communication needs in early intervention. Specifically, I am looking for parents of children who are using signs or communication aids such as pictures, visual schedules, communication boards, or communication devices, who are willing to answer questions about their experiences. This study will be conducted using semi-structured interviews that should take 30-60 minutes of your time over a period of approximately 6 weeks.

If you are willing to participate in or have any questions pertaining to this study, please contact Laura Richardson at PennStateEIStudy@gmail.com. Thank you very much!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Experiencing issues with our site or have suggestions for improvement? Send us an email and we will get back to you.

Sending
©2024 Early Interventionist
or

or    

Forgot your details?